Grill Reviews Including Reviews on Weber Gas Grills, Weber Charcoal Grills, Weber Smokers, Weber Pizza Ovens and Weber Grilling Accessories!
Weber Charcoal Grill Reviews
The Weber Performer Deluxe grill features an exclusive Touch-N-Go gas ignition system that ignites charcoal briquettes with the push of a button. The grill is outfitted with innovative heavy-duty Gourmet BBQ System cooking grates. The Performer is an amazing charcoal grill and that is why it is our top pick!
Spark your passion for charcoal grilling with the Weber Kettle that started it all. The Original Kettle Premium charcoal grill boasts upgraded features, such as a hinged cooking grate for easily adding charcoal while grilling, and the One-Touch cleaning system with high-capacity ash catcher, making for a smooth grilling experience from beginning to end.
The 26-inch Original Kettle Premium is the charcoal grill you want at your next party. It’s large enough to grill an entire dinner during the week, or a bunch of burgers at your next barbecue. With premium features, such as a hinged cooking grate for easily adding charcoal while grilling, and the One-Touch cleaning system with high-capacity ash catcher.
Weber Gas Grill Reviews
Grill a burger for everyone at the party at once. A large grilling area, high performance grilling system, and convenient side tables for prep, are all you need to easily execute lots of food when you need to, or a family meal any night of the week. The GS4 high performance grilling system sets the standard in the world of gas grilling, and lands Weber in a class of its own. This powerful grilling system is based on over 65 years of grilling experience.
Step outside to your fully equipped backyard kitchen, stocked with everything you need from spices to serving trays. A grill that can rotate a chicken, add a smoky flavor to any dish, or sear the perfect steak. The family meal takes on a new meaning with the Summit Grill Center. Grilling is more than taste – it’s a lifestyle. This package includes the complete setup including cabinets and ample cooking area. A great Weber package and a great value.
The Weber Spirit II Grilling System sets a standard in the world of backyard cuisine. This innovative grilling system is based on over 30 years of grilling experience, culinary expertise, and most importantly, avidly considering the wants and needs of the people who matter the most – the grilling community.
Pizza Oven Reviews
The KettlePizza Gas Pro is our highest rated pizza oven kit for propane and natural gas cooking grills. The unit creates a cooking chamber that focuses the heat into a small space which is great for getting the tops of your pizzas brown and properly cooked. Just place the Gas Pro enclosure and stone onto your grill surface and start cooking pizzas!
Turn your charcoal grill into a wood-fired pizza oven with our highest rated KettlePizza Pizza Oven Kit. KettlePizza works with all kettle grills including Weber and others. The basic KettlePizza kit includes a laser machined stainless steel riser sleeve, a high-temp thermometer, wood handles with stainless hardware and a 14 inch pro pizza pan.
Roccbox will transform how you cook at home. You can use both traditional (wood-fired) and convenience methods (on gas) with the easily detachable burners. The super fast heat-up, rolling flame and blazing-hot temperatures let you bake, roast, grill, sear or barbecue food in a fraction of the usual cooking time.
Smoker Grill Reviews
The Zgrill is the ultimate barbecue wood fire pellet grill: grill, smoke, bake, roast, sear, braise, barbeque or char-grill. It has a fan-forced convection cooking-eliminates the need for a rotisserie and creates a versatile environment for grilling, roasting, smoking, braising and baking. The Zgrill has a precise temperature control and pellet feed control system. The new upgrade digital control board auto ignites the grill and allows you to set the cooking temperature from 180°f to 450°f.
The Smokenator 1000 is an innovative BBQ accessory that transforms, your Weber Kettle into a water smoker. It converts your existing 22” Weber Kettle into a smoker that is more efficient, easier to use & easier to clean up than the traditional vertical water smoker. No hassle with charcoal baskets, rails & aluminum foil & figuring out HOW TO keep water over the coals To add moisture. The Smokenator is an industrial strength product, made out of 18 Gauge brushed sheet stainless, which will not rust.
Charcoal Grill Grate Reviews
The GrillingSteel Griddle with fire hole and wave pattern is a 3/16″ thick round laser cut grill grate used to make your 22 inch Weber kettle grill much more versatile. Griddle perimeter is a smooth stainless finish which is easy for cooking and searing of fish, meats or vegetables without the food falling down into the charcoal
Popular Weber Grilling Videos
- Weber Extension Ring for 22.5 Inch Kettle Grills October 27, 2021
- Had a failed cook on the weekend; Smokey Mountain doing a brisket October 27, 2021
- 4 kettles and 2 gas burners all welded to a trailer. Spotted in central Florida October 27, 2021
- Looking for my S/N but my damper only has 2 letters October 26, 2021
- Looking for skewers long enough to lay across the entire kettle October 26, 2021
- Rotisserie options other than chicken October 25, 2021
- Broke out my 18 wsm yesterday October 25, 2021
- First Full-Packer! October 25, 2021
- Why does my charcoal keep dying??? October 26, 2021
- Bacon wrapped smoked meatloaf October 26, 2021
- Grilling Chicken October 26, 2021
- Chuck roast sous vide at 132f for 24 hours then flash seared over lump. October 19, 2021
- BBQ Grilling Session October 19, 2021
- charcoal Subreddit Statistics October 18, 2021
- How to make Low Tech Biochar with an Open Conical "Kon Tiki" Kiln October 18, 2021
- Deep dish pizza done with charcoal. October 18, 2021
- (update) First rack of ribs complete! Apricot sauce from Traeger and maple brown sugar rub from Kinders. Turned out great! Almost fall off the bone. 3-2-1 method. October 28, 2021
- Tripsket October 28, 2021
- What type of Truck did you Traeger come in? (For those who ordered online) October 27, 2021
- First run of spare ribs on the new traeger. Good good. October 27, 2021
- My first brisket came out tasty but when i was trying to slice it it would just tear up into stringy meat. Did i over cook it?? And it was really jelloy. Tried it the matt Pittman way but the only difference is i added apple juice to the foil and my cooler wasn't big enough to hold the brisket. October 27, 2021
- Lamb from Costco, hickory pellets at 225 until internal temp hits 115, take out, throw in grill grates and crank up to 450 degrees and sear both sides 2 mins each. October 27, 2021
- First rack of ribs I've ever made! Can't wait to see how they turn out! October 27, 2021
- Troubleshooting help: Temp readout is running away after wiring compromise October 27, 2021
- Thrilled right now with this inherited Solaire infra-red grill October 27, 2021
- Charbroil Gas Grill Help October 27, 2021
- Natural Gas Grill installation October 27, 2021
- Suggestion for a probe thermometer October 27, 2021
- Suggestions October 27, 2021
- First time grilling a Tomahawk October 27, 2021
- Help Please! Doing a 125 lbs Pig on the weekend. Estimated cooking times? October 27, 2021
- Tomahawk Tuesday October 27, 2021