Grilling Reviews Including Reviews on Gas Grills, Charcoal Grills, Pellet Smokers, Pizza Ovens and Grilling Accessories! Weber, Pit Barrel, Pit Boss, Z-Grills, Smokenator, Ooni, Roccbox, KettlePizza
2021 CHARCOAL KETTLE GRILL
Weber is known for their iconic kettle grill that has been around for decades. But do you know which one is the best? The One-Touch? The 22 inch, 26 inch, 18 inch? Read the Weber grill reviews and Know Before You Shop!
2021 GAS GRILL
Your gas grill is an investment that you should not take lightly. Buy the right grill and it will last you for many many years with the proper care. GrillingReviews.com will match you with a grill with the highest workmanship and are warranted by great guarantees.
Smokers cook at lower temperatures and create more of an oven effect. The smoke adds flavor to the food and these types of Weber grills are getting very popular for their versatility and great results. View our Weber Grill Reviews of the best smokers and Know Before You Shop!
Top Charcoal Grill Reviews
The Weber Performer Deluxe grill features an exclusive Touch-N-Go gas ignition system that ignites charcoal briquettes with the push of a button. The grill is outfitted with innovative heavy-duty Gourmet BBQ System cooking grates. The Performer is an amazing charcoal grill and that is why it is our top pick!
Spark your passion for charcoal grilling with the Weber Kettle that started it all. The Original Kettle Premium charcoal grill boasts upgraded features, such as a hinged cooking grate for easily adding charcoal while grilling, and the One-Touch cleaning system with high-capacity ash catcher, making for a smooth grilling experience from beginning to end.
The 26-inch Original Kettle Premium is the charcoal grill you want at your next party. It’s large enough to grill an entire dinner during the week, or a bunch of burgers at your next barbecue. With premium features, such as a hinged cooking grate for easily adding charcoal while grilling, and the One-Touch cleaning system with high-capacity ash catcher.
Top Gas Grill Reviews
Grill a burger for everyone at the party at once. A large grilling area, high performance grilling system, and convenient side tables for prep, are all you need to easily execute lots of food when you need to, or a family meal any night of the week. The GS4 high performance grilling system sets the standard in the world of gas grilling, and lands Weber in a class of its own. This powerful grilling system is based on over 65 years of grilling experience.
Step outside to your fully equipped backyard kitchen, stocked with everything you need from spices to serving trays. A grill that can rotate a chicken, add a smoky flavor to any dish, or sear the perfect steak. The family meal takes on a new meaning with the Summit Grill Center. Grilling is more than taste – it’s a lifestyle. This package includes the complete setup including cabinets and ample cooking area. A great Weber package and a great value.
The Weber Spirit II Grilling System sets a standard in the world of backyard cuisine. This innovative grilling system is based on over 30 years of grilling experience, culinary expertise, and most importantly, avidly considering the wants and needs of the people who matter the most – the grilling community.
Top Pizza Oven Reviews
The KettlePizza Gas Pro is our highest rated pizza oven kit for propane and natural gas cooking grills. The unit creates a cooking chamber that focuses the heat into a small space which is great for getting the tops of your pizzas brown and properly cooked. Just place the Gas Pro enclosure and stone onto your grill surface and start cooking pizzas!
Turn your charcoal grill into a wood-fired pizza oven with our highest rated KettlePizza Pizza Oven Kit. KettlePizza works with all kettle grills including Weber and others. The basic KettlePizza kit includes a laser machined stainless steel riser sleeve, a high-temp thermometer, wood handles with stainless hardware and a 14 inch pro pizza pan.
Roccbox will transform how you cook at home. You can use both traditional (wood-fired) and convenience methods (on gas) with the easily detachable burners. The super fast heat-up, rolling flame and blazing-hot temperatures let you bake, roast, grill, sear or barbecue food in a fraction of the usual cooking time.
Top Smoker Grill Reviews
The Pit Barrel Cooker’s unique design features top-quality porcelain enamel coating on a durable 30 Gal. steel drum, and caters to the fan of “set-it-and-forget-it” cooking. Choose between standard grilling/searing or succulent, rotisserie-like results by hanging the meat vertically, putting it right in the center of the heat. The PBC Package includes everything you need to get started making an enormous variety (and quantity.) of the best food you’ve ever tasted.
The Zgrill is the ultimate barbecue wood fire pellet grill: grill, smoke, bake, roast, sear, braise, barbeque or char-grill. It has a fan-forced convection cooking-eliminates the need for a rotisserie and creates a versatile environment for grilling, roasting, smoking, braising and baking. The Zgrill has a precise temperature control and pellet feed control system. The new upgrade digital control board auto ignites the grill and allows you to set the cooking temperature from 180°f to 450°f.
The Smokenator 1000 is an innovative BBQ accessory that transforms, your Weber Kettle into a water smoker. It converts your existing 22” Weber Kettle into a smoker that is more efficient, easier to use & easier to clean up than the traditional vertical water smoker. No hassle with charcoal baskets, rails & aluminum foil & figuring out HOW TO keep water over the coals To add moisture. The Smokenator is an industrial strength product, made out of 18 Gauge brushed sheet stainless, which will not rust.
The Pit Boss® Sportsman Series 1100SP delivers a powerful grilling experience for the true outdoorsman. Perfect for those who value the field-to-grill lifestyle, the Sportsman Series gives you the tools necessary to craft mouthwatering flavor for searing fish, grilling game, smoking jerky, or whatever else your outdoor adventure brings you. With over 1,600 square inches of total cooking space, this grill is ideal for any cooking job – no matter the size.
Top Charcoal Grill Grate Reviews
The GrillingSteel Griddle with fire hole and wave pattern is a 3/16″ thick round laser cut grill grate used to make your 22 inch Weber kettle grill much more versatile. Griddle perimeter is a smooth stainless finish which is easy for cooking and searing of fish, meats or vegetables without the food falling down into the charcoal
Popular Grilling Videos
- Chickennnnnn 🎶 December 1, 2022
- Weber Q is an outdoor oven NOT a bbq and do not in any way replace. December 1, 2022
- Juicy Applewood Smoked Spare Ribs - Lets Eat! December 1, 2022
- The Color, The Bend, Know The Wrap! November 30, 2022
- Hot & Fast Spare Ribs November 30, 2022
- 🤩🎉ThermoPro Black Friday Winner Announcement🎉😍 November 30, 2022
- How big of a spacer do I need? November 30, 2022
- Seasoning needed? November 30, 2022
- What is your favorite tool specific to charcoal? November 28, 2022
- Mouth watering pork belly November 25, 2022
- Happy Thanksgiving charcoal! November 24, 2022
- Thanksgiving Bird begins (B&B chunk,mesquite & hickory) November 24, 2022
- First time firing up my new to me WSM November 20, 2022
- weird question about putting out coals November 19, 2022
- Ribeyes Finished over Charcoal November 19, 2022
- Are you ready to turn on the BLACK FRIDAY FEVER? November 18, 2022
- Ribeye December 1, 2022
- What’s everyone’s favorite non-meat foods to smoke? I always see the regular brisket and ribs threads but what something different y’all like? December 1, 2022
- Silverton 810 temperature discrepancy? November 30, 2022
- Is this alright to use? I feel like I got the bottom of the barrel from the factory? November 30, 2022
- What to use the 20% coupon on? November 30, 2022
- Is the app still down? Wtf? November 30, 2022
- Brand new to smoking and looking for advice November 30, 2022
- Smoking Guy Gift Suggestions November 30, 2022
- Will Pro 1150 controller work in a Pro 1100 combo? November 27, 2022
- Just a quick post that PB's can be used for quick meals November 23, 2022
- ErL error message November 20, 2022
- Why is my smoker so hot in the center? November 15, 2022
- Test turkey results (needs work) November 7, 2022
- Smoked Chilli October 26, 2022
- Pit boss pro series keeps showing L52 on the screen and every light is lit up any thoughts? October 15, 2022
- Pretty sure my control Board died… October 1, 2022