Grilling Reviews Including Reviews on Gas Grills, Charcoal Grills, Pellet Smokers, Pizza Ovens and Grilling Accessories! Weber, Pit Barrel, Pit Boss, Z-Grills, Smokenator, Ooni, Roccbox, KettlePizza
2021 CHARCOAL KETTLE GRILL
Weber is known for their iconic kettle grill that has been around for decades. But do you know which one is the best? The One-Touch? The 22 inch, 26 inch, 18 inch? Read the Weber grill reviews and Know Before You Shop!
2021 GAS GRILL
Your gas grill is an investment that you should not take lightly. Buy the right grill and it will last you for many many years with the proper care. GrillingReviews.com will match you with a grill with the highest workmanship and are warranted by great guarantees.
Smokers cook at lower temperatures and create more of an oven effect. The smoke adds flavor to the food and these types of Weber grills are getting very popular for their versatility and great results. View our Weber Grill Reviews of the best smokers and Know Before You Shop!
Top Charcoal Grill Reviews
The Weber Performer Deluxe grill features an exclusive Touch-N-Go gas ignition system that ignites charcoal briquettes with the push of a button. The grill is outfitted with innovative heavy-duty Gourmet BBQ System cooking grates. The Performer is an amazing charcoal grill and that is why it is our top pick!
Spark your passion for charcoal grilling with the Weber Kettle that started it all. The Original Kettle Premium charcoal grill boasts upgraded features, such as a hinged cooking grate for easily adding charcoal while grilling, and the One-Touch cleaning system with high-capacity ash catcher, making for a smooth grilling experience from beginning to end.
The 26-inch Original Kettle Premium is the charcoal grill you want at your next party. It’s large enough to grill an entire dinner during the week, or a bunch of burgers at your next barbecue. With premium features, such as a hinged cooking grate for easily adding charcoal while grilling, and the One-Touch cleaning system with high-capacity ash catcher.
Top Gas Grill Reviews
Grill a burger for everyone at the party at once. A large grilling area, high performance grilling system, and convenient side tables for prep, are all you need to easily execute lots of food when you need to, or a family meal any night of the week. The GS4 high performance grilling system sets the standard in the world of gas grilling, and lands Weber in a class of its own. This powerful grilling system is based on over 65 years of grilling experience.
Step outside to your fully equipped backyard kitchen, stocked with everything you need from spices to serving trays. A grill that can rotate a chicken, add a smoky flavor to any dish, or sear the perfect steak. The family meal takes on a new meaning with the Summit Grill Center. Grilling is more than taste – it’s a lifestyle. This package includes the complete setup including cabinets and ample cooking area. A great Weber package and a great value.
The Weber Spirit II Grilling System sets a standard in the world of backyard cuisine. This innovative grilling system is based on over 30 years of grilling experience, culinary expertise, and most importantly, avidly considering the wants and needs of the people who matter the most – the grilling community.
Top Pizza Oven Reviews
The KettlePizza Gas Pro is our highest rated pizza oven kit for propane and natural gas cooking grills. The unit creates a cooking chamber that focuses the heat into a small space which is great for getting the tops of your pizzas brown and properly cooked. Just place the Gas Pro enclosure and stone onto your grill surface and start cooking pizzas!
Turn your charcoal grill into a wood-fired pizza oven with our highest rated KettlePizza Pizza Oven Kit. KettlePizza works with all kettle grills including Weber and others. The basic KettlePizza kit includes a laser machined stainless steel riser sleeve, a high-temp thermometer, wood handles with stainless hardware and a 14 inch pro pizza pan.
Roccbox will transform how you cook at home. You can use both traditional (wood-fired) and convenience methods (on gas) with the easily detachable burners. The super fast heat-up, rolling flame and blazing-hot temperatures let you bake, roast, grill, sear or barbecue food in a fraction of the usual cooking time.
Top Smoker Grill Reviews
The Pit Barrel Cooker’s unique design features top-quality porcelain enamel coating on a durable 30 Gal. steel drum, and caters to the fan of “set-it-and-forget-it” cooking. Choose between standard grilling/searing or succulent, rotisserie-like results by hanging the meat vertically, putting it right in the center of the heat. The PBC Package includes everything you need to get started making an enormous variety (and quantity.) of the best food you’ve ever tasted.
The Zgrill is the ultimate barbecue wood fire pellet grill: grill, smoke, bake, roast, sear, braise, barbeque or char-grill. It has a fan-forced convection cooking-eliminates the need for a rotisserie and creates a versatile environment for grilling, roasting, smoking, braising and baking. The Zgrill has a precise temperature control and pellet feed control system. The new upgrade digital control board auto ignites the grill and allows you to set the cooking temperature from 180°f to 450°f.
The Smokenator 1000 is an innovative BBQ accessory that transforms, your Weber Kettle into a water smoker. It converts your existing 22” Weber Kettle into a smoker that is more efficient, easier to use & easier to clean up than the traditional vertical water smoker. No hassle with charcoal baskets, rails & aluminum foil & figuring out HOW TO keep water over the coals To add moisture. The Smokenator is an industrial strength product, made out of 18 Gauge brushed sheet stainless, which will not rust.
The Pit Boss® Sportsman Series 1100SP delivers a powerful grilling experience for the true outdoorsman. Perfect for those who value the field-to-grill lifestyle, the Sportsman Series gives you the tools necessary to craft mouthwatering flavor for searing fish, grilling game, smoking jerky, or whatever else your outdoor adventure brings you. With over 1,600 square inches of total cooking space, this grill is ideal for any cooking job – no matter the size.
Top Charcoal Grill Grate Reviews
The GrillingSteel Griddle with fire hole and wave pattern is a 3/16″ thick round laser cut grill grate used to make your 22 inch Weber kettle grill much more versatile. Griddle perimeter is a smooth stainless finish which is easy for cooking and searing of fish, meats or vegetables without the food falling down into the charcoal
Popular Grilling Videos
- Saturday grilling updated September 27, 2022
- Weber Kettle Deflector Kit Charcoal Ring Diffuser September 27, 2022
- Smoked my first pork butt on the Weber kettle! September 27, 2022
- End of season sale: When do you all think that webers will go on sale at the large stores (Lowes, Home Depot, etc) this year? I need a new one soon but don’t want to buy one if they’re gonna drop three days after I splurge. Thanks September 26, 2022
- Freshly Caught Redfish - Blackened in Cast Iron on 22” Kettle September 26, 2022
- 1st attempt at OTT Chili September 26, 2022
- Double bacon smash burgers on the kettle tonight. Cheers y’all 🍻 September 26, 2022
- Cornish Hen on Weber Rotisserie September 25, 2022
- Smoked my first pork butt on the Weber kettle! September 27, 2022
- Picanha Steaks On the Tiny Hibachi September 26, 2022
- First time doing a full packer brisket on the Weber kettle. I did a foil boat when it hit 165 and took it to 203 where it was probe tender in the flat. 9.5 hours and well worth it. The taste was incredible. September 26, 2022
- Grill Girl Robyn's Recipe for Crispy Chicken Wings and a Grilled Cocktail September 25, 2022
- hawk eating on my grill grate..... September 24, 2022
- Quick and dirty pork ribeyes on the Weber with hickory charcoal. Easy hot/cold zones. September 24, 2022
- Quick To-The-Grill Recipes? September 24, 2022
- Baby back ribs with Weber performer deluxe September 24, 2022
- First time doing a packer brisket! September 27, 2022
- Dino ribs from the 1/2 we bought. 3.25 lbs total, mustard binder, brown sugar bourbon rub. Approx 5.5 hours at 250, then rested wrapped in foil for 45 mins (while I put 1.5 inch thick pork shops on the Traeger). September 27, 2022
- First brisket success? Would love some feedback. Def learned a few things, and will adjust next time. September 27, 2022
- Rate my brisket 😂 September 27, 2022
- Smoked Chicken Thighs September 27, 2022
- Chicken Thighs September 26, 2022
- Traeger keeps popping GFI circuits? September 26, 2022
- a poor mans Traeger attempt September 26, 2022
- Steak and eggs on the Sierra September 4, 2022
- 5 Series - SP1 or 5P1 error? September 2, 2022
- Brisket tips tricks? August 8, 2022
- Everything I smoke with my new Sportsman 500 takes way longer than expected. Gave up on pulled pork and served sliced roast instead. August 1, 2022
- My buddy has a pro series 850 smoker and I told him I would buy it off of him. What’s a decent used price? Any thoughts? July 6, 2022
- Just picked this up today. The hopper cap is shredded and the back is dented. There’s caulk on it that doesn’t look like it belongs. Did I get sold someone’s return? I’m sure they’ll send me a new cap but is the bent body going to be a problem? June 23, 2022
- new pitboss platinum lockhart June 16, 2022
- I'm new to PitBoss. My old pellet smoker is dead and I am considering a Sportsman 500 on sale for $350. Is this a good reliable unit for a guy who smokes maybe 20 times a season? Pros/Cons? Thank you for any input. May 31, 2022