Grilling Reviews Including Reviews on Gas Grills, Charcoal Grills, Pellet Smokers, Pizza Ovens and Grilling Accessories! Weber, Pit Barrel, Pit Boss, Z-Grills, Smokenator, Ooni, Roccbox, KettlePizza
2021 CHARCOAL KETTLE GRILL
Weber is known for their iconic kettle grill that has been around for decades. But do you know which one is the best? The One-Touch? The 22 inch, 26 inch, 18 inch? Read the Weber grill reviews and Know Before You Shop!
2021 GAS GRILL
Your gas grill is an investment that you should not take lightly. Buy the right grill and it will last you for many many years with the proper care. GrillingReviews.com will match you with a grill with the highest workmanship and are warranted by great guarantees.
Smokers cook at lower temperatures and create more of an oven effect. The smoke adds flavor to the food and these types of Weber grills are getting very popular for their versatility and great results. View our Weber Grill Reviews of the best smokers and Know Before You Shop!
Top Charcoal Grill Reviews
The Weber Performer Deluxe grill features an exclusive Touch-N-Go gas ignition system that ignites charcoal briquettes with the push of a button. The grill is outfitted with innovative heavy-duty Gourmet BBQ System cooking grates. The Performer is an amazing charcoal grill and that is why it is our top pick!
Spark your passion for charcoal grilling with the Weber Kettle that started it all. The Original Kettle Premium charcoal grill boasts upgraded features, such as a hinged cooking grate for easily adding charcoal while grilling, and the One-Touch cleaning system with high-capacity ash catcher, making for a smooth grilling experience from beginning to end.
The 26-inch Original Kettle Premium is the charcoal grill you want at your next party. It’s large enough to grill an entire dinner during the week, or a bunch of burgers at your next barbecue. With premium features, such as a hinged cooking grate for easily adding charcoal while grilling, and the One-Touch cleaning system with high-capacity ash catcher.
Top Gas Grill Reviews
Grill a burger for everyone at the party at once. A large grilling area, high performance grilling system, and convenient side tables for prep, are all you need to easily execute lots of food when you need to, or a family meal any night of the week. The GS4 high performance grilling system sets the standard in the world of gas grilling, and lands Weber in a class of its own. This powerful grilling system is based on over 65 years of grilling experience.
Step outside to your fully equipped backyard kitchen, stocked with everything you need from spices to serving trays. A grill that can rotate a chicken, add a smoky flavor to any dish, or sear the perfect steak. The family meal takes on a new meaning with the Summit Grill Center. Grilling is more than taste – it’s a lifestyle. This package includes the complete setup including cabinets and ample cooking area. A great Weber package and a great value.
The Weber Spirit II Grilling System sets a standard in the world of backyard cuisine. This innovative grilling system is based on over 30 years of grilling experience, culinary expertise, and most importantly, avidly considering the wants and needs of the people who matter the most – the grilling community.
Top Pizza Oven Reviews
The KettlePizza Gas Pro is our highest rated pizza oven kit for propane and natural gas cooking grills. The unit creates a cooking chamber that focuses the heat into a small space which is great for getting the tops of your pizzas brown and properly cooked. Just place the Gas Pro enclosure and stone onto your grill surface and start cooking pizzas!
Turn your charcoal grill into a wood-fired pizza oven with our highest rated KettlePizza Pizza Oven Kit. KettlePizza works with all kettle grills including Weber and others. The basic KettlePizza kit includes a laser machined stainless steel riser sleeve, a high-temp thermometer, wood handles with stainless hardware and a 14 inch pro pizza pan.
Roccbox will transform how you cook at home. You can use both traditional (wood-fired) and convenience methods (on gas) with the easily detachable burners. The super fast heat-up, rolling flame and blazing-hot temperatures let you bake, roast, grill, sear or barbecue food in a fraction of the usual cooking time.
Top Smoker Grill Reviews
The Pit Barrel Cooker’s unique design features top-quality porcelain enamel coating on a durable 30 Gal. steel drum, and caters to the fan of “set-it-and-forget-it” cooking. Choose between standard grilling/searing or succulent, rotisserie-like results by hanging the meat vertically, putting it right in the center of the heat. The PBC Package includes everything you need to get started making an enormous variety (and quantity.) of the best food you’ve ever tasted.
The Zgrill is the ultimate barbecue wood fire pellet grill: grill, smoke, bake, roast, sear, braise, barbeque or char-grill. It has a fan-forced convection cooking-eliminates the need for a rotisserie and creates a versatile environment for grilling, roasting, smoking, braising and baking. The Zgrill has a precise temperature control and pellet feed control system. The new upgrade digital control board auto ignites the grill and allows you to set the cooking temperature from 180°f to 450°f.
The Smokenator 1000 is an innovative BBQ accessory that transforms, your Weber Kettle into a water smoker. It converts your existing 22” Weber Kettle into a smoker that is more efficient, easier to use & easier to clean up than the traditional vertical water smoker. No hassle with charcoal baskets, rails & aluminum foil & figuring out HOW TO keep water over the coals To add moisture. The Smokenator is an industrial strength product, made out of 18 Gauge brushed sheet stainless, which will not rust.
The Pit Boss® Sportsman Series 1100SP delivers a powerful grilling experience for the true outdoorsman. Perfect for those who value the field-to-grill lifestyle, the Sportsman Series gives you the tools necessary to craft mouthwatering flavor for searing fish, grilling game, smoking jerky, or whatever else your outdoor adventure brings you. With over 1,600 square inches of total cooking space, this grill is ideal for any cooking job – no matter the size.
Top Charcoal Grill Grate Reviews
The GrillingSteel Griddle with fire hole and wave pattern is a 3/16″ thick round laser cut grill grate used to make your 22 inch Weber kettle grill much more versatile. Griddle perimeter is a smooth stainless finish which is easy for cooking and searing of fish, meats or vegetables without the food falling down into the charcoal
Popular Grilling Videos
- Next experience... Codfish cooked in Olive oil at Low Temperature January 27, 2022
- Lava Bricks or no lava bricks January 27, 2022
- Summit Kamado/Charcoal & Water Tray January 26, 2022
- How about Zucchini fries for halftime? these are super simple to make, and taste darn good. January 26, 2022
- Thoughts on this hinged Master-Touch Premium from Costco? January 26, 2022
- 20 Year Old Silver Genesis C - Replace Grates vs New Grill? January 26, 2022
- Look at my deal! January 26, 2022
- Pizza on the webber January 25, 2022
- How about Zucchini fries for the game this weekend? Everyone hanging around the grill will love them, and they are so easy to make. January 26, 2022
- I wanted some comfort food on this snowy Sunday. January 23, 2022
- New to this!! Suggestions!)? January 20, 2022
- Dinner's Cooking! January 19, 2022
- I was asked several times this week how I set up my grill for indirect grilling, and how I set my vent. So here's a video on how I set up my grill and the first time use of my grill paddle (I love my grill paddle) If you would like more of these videos leave me a note of what you want to see. January 16, 2022
- Decided it was a good night to test out my new Javelin thermometer. It's accurate for registering air temp January 15, 2022
- With it being cold out and me wanting to get some work done in the garage I thought this would be the perfect dinner. Try using a lighter flavored wood for this, something strong will overpower it. January 15, 2022
- First time doing ribs! Used cinnamon hot sauce as a binder and a butterscotch rub. Smoked with pecan at 225 for 9 hours January 15, 2022
- Best thermometer? January 28, 2022
- I'm finally part of the family January 28, 2022
- Convinced that everyone in this group needs to not do brisket. Brisket is not set and forget and it really shows, there are no fundamentals. Just money. January 28, 2022
- Auger pops and clicks question. January 28, 2022
- Birthday 15lb brisket turned out great! January 27, 2022
- Silverton 620 and Temps January 27, 2022
- What you wish you knew before buying a Traeger January 27, 2022
- What model do you recommend? I returned a Silverton 620 after terrible experiences with both the grill & Traeger’s customer service. This forum has lead me to consider giving Traeger another shot but I don’t want to be stuck with a 200 lb, piece of garbage that costs $800+. January 27, 2022
- Grease Fire December 27, 2021
- Fire on shield December 27, 2021
- Pork Belly (PB) on the Pit Boss (PB). Just added some collard greens. I’m so hungry!!! December 15, 2021
- Diamond grates December 14, 2021
- Cleaning. Any tips on cleaning the grill grates. December 10, 2021
- Tomahawk Steak Recommendations November 29, 2021
- It’s going down November 28, 2021
- First smoke with the 850. November 21, 2021